Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 62

Thread: I think I have ghosts

  1. #31
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    What are you gonna fix for dinner?

    You mentioned your son waking up and something black had come over to him and he couldn't breathe. There is something that I think is called night terrors. They have done sleep studies and people have had them during these studies. It is described like you said except it just a really vivid dream. Typically something black maybe a black cloud and the inability to breathe.
    GO VOLS

  2. #32
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    What was it the possessed girl in the Exorcist ate-pea soup?, nah...just kidding...you have to laugh about the whole thing...I seriously don't think some of my son's friends will ever spend the night again, lol!

    Yep, you are right on the money, now that I think of it...he started when he was just a baby...woke up in the middle of the night eyes open, crying for no reason...You couldn't get him to wake all the way up and he seemed like he was in a trance. I think he had a dream and was in an in between state...I kid him about being a ghost magnet...I think he had been watching a story about haunted house a few nights before...You ought to watch him sleep-his feet and hands and eyes jerk almost the whole time but it doesn't wake him. Sometimes he looks like he is playing the piano-crazy!

    I think I let my aunt weird me out this morning when she called to tell me my health problems are caused by my spirits in my house. But when I think of all these occurrences I can usually relate them to something or other and the fact that my son is a chicken...he won't let me tell ghost stories when we go camping...My Granny used to sit for hours and tell us stuff that was supposed to have happened to her dad and we loved it.

    it's weird that his friend saw something that night, too, though...worried me a little at first...I just find a reason for most of it most of the time. Still I wish those pictures I posted had some out better so everyone could see it and get a kick out of it. When I show the original to people it blows their minds...

    It's all good, though...lol.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    I have heard of someones health being affected by spirits. I dont know the folks that good but they were on bold camp.
    GO VOLS

  4. #34
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    We used to live on Bold Camp, maybe those spirits followed me to BSG...haha, just kidding...

    my mom and my aunt are really getting into this natural medicine thing and I think they have made me their little project...they are into this reiki therapy where you have someone get rid of your bad energy, muscle therapy, emotional release techniques and natural oils to heal anything and everything...they are having a field day with me since I got sick...I let them talk me into postponing surgery so that I could try their natural cures...I don't know if I am going to let them rid me of my bad energy...I told them I might need it to kick some butt one day...lol!

  5. #35
    Inactive Member imported_red_66's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2003
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Sounds like a job for TAPS to me.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    What's TAPS-is that like ghostbusters, lol? And do you have their number? haha

  7. #37
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Not sure what health issues you have. Im not saying natural remedies dont work. But if its somehting serious I wouldn't wait to long on the doctors orders.

    Of course is could be Karma. Have you thought about making a list........ Oh wait that's Earl.
    GO VOLS

  8. #38
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Can't be Karma, I've been a really good girl, lol.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tre&falsmom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's TAPS-is that like ghostbusters, lol? And do you have their number? haha </div></div>

    The Atlantic Paranormal Society, they investigate things such as this and houses/buildings people believe are haunted. Their is a show on Sci-Fi called Ghost Hunters that follows them doing their investigations. They are set on finding real evidence and usually find some reason for most all things to debunk them and prove it isn't actually a haunting. Here is a link to their site:

    <span style="color: #FF6600"> TAPS</span>
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Considering they are sitting behind MY SON!!!!! Get out of the house!!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •